foggytown

Mark & Juanita wrote:

Funny thing is, that doesn't always happen. I had one of those

Wagner
paint drip squirters a number of years ago. I got it to paint the

house
trim -- the house was mostly brick with a bit of trim and some siding

on
the chimney and roof eaves. After I figured out that this beast was

next
to useless -- it either spit paint runs or one had to thin the paint

to the
consistency of water, but it was noisy -- I decided to get an air
compressor and a real paint sprayer. One of my wife's co-workers

heard
about all the problems I had with this thing and offered to buy it;

he was
absolutel sure I just didn't know how to use it and that *he* could

make it
work properly. Not one to shrink away from recovering some of my

shrunk
costs, especially from an arrogant so-and-so, I jumped at the chance

unload this piece of crap. A while later my wife asked him whether

he had
a chance to use it yet; he replied, "oh yeah, it works great!"

uh-huh.

- -
LRod

Vanity. He just doesn't want to admit that he wasn't able to handle
the thing any better than you were.

FoggyTown