J. Clarke

Silvan wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Having shapely women loitering around is a bonus too.

Yabbut it's extremely dangerous to be rigging AFTER all the blood has
left your upper head.

Nah. I haven't been 13 for a long time. I figured out a long time ago
that anybody who looks really nice almost always has an equal and opposite
personality anyway.

FWIW, I met a fellow a while back who dated Raquel Welch (not just his
tale--several other people I knew had seen them together). That was pretty
much his assessment of her.

I just like to look. SWMBO lets me look. No
problem.
She knows I couldn't get any of that if my life depended on it anyway.
She has intentionally avoided fixing my lack of appeal to women to keep me
all
to herself.

(Damn I hope the hospital calls soon. She was due out of surgery two
hours ago!)

Hope all goes or went well.

--
--John