mac davis

On 29 Dec 2004 08:02:38 -0800, "foggytown" wrote:

And now in a burst of refreshing honesty we're all going to admit to
the most useless, waste-of-money, unnecessary, white elephant, "why the
hell did I ever buy that" tool in our arsenal.

For me it's a B&D "electric file" - basically a needle-nose belt
sander. It's a something that should be handy as hell but it's just
too damned vicious. Touch it to a piece of wood and you have instant
"**** - too much". I've never been able to get anything done with it.
Next?

FoggyTown
"Cut to shape . . . pound to fit."

reconditioned Wagner "power (yeah, right) painter"...
tried it for staining a redwood fence, it couldn't even do THAT!

Gift: deluxe wood burning set...
right! I'm left handed and never learned to double joint my wrist to
write upside down...
How the hell could I do wood burning, when even I can't read my
handwriting?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing