Rick

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:32:30 -0000, Ron Bean wrote:

There's a recycling company in Madison Wis that takes old
computer gear from the public twice a year (the rest of the time
they only want corporate stuff that comes in on pallets).
$5 charge for monitors and laptops (limit 2). I've dumped a bunch of
"stuff that's too big to store" with them over the last few years.

I'm 20 minutes from Madison. Do you have contact info for them?
I can wrangle a pallet, no problems there...

Thanks,
Dave Hinz

Here in Waukesha, WI we have garbage pick-up every Tuesday in my
neighborhood. This include large items. A friend of mine moved
recently and had 4 old computers, three dead monitors and 2 dot matrix
printers. He just put them on the curb and gone no questions asked.

Thanks
Rick