Silvan

mac davis wrote:

Haven't used them, just regurgitating ambient knowledge.

Wow... you've compacted paragraphs into that sentence... well done!

Over the years, I've found myself giving folks advice, some very
technical, on stuff i've never done... mostly on trucks so far, as
I've been in those NGs the longest...
It's like you become a walking FAQ by reading so many posts on the
different subjects.. *g*

Secret to the Silvan(tm) Success Story, really. It's an interesting
phenomenon, but I suppose I had best save musing on it for another day.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/