Phisherman

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:12:53 -0600, Phil wrote:

I've always struggled with organization, but after 30 years a few hings
are starting to come around. I have a large area of pegbboard that has
been under utilized. Years ago I organized all my clamps in one area of
pegboard, made sense. Last year, I realized another area of pegboard
would make sense with grouping measuring tools. i.e. rules, squares,
levels. This morning I think hand cutting, saws, chisels, shears, saw
blades.
I'm to old to wait another 30 years, what ideas are out there for shop
organization?

I found that having the tools close to the bench is very convenient.
I built fold-away cabinets that hold a lot of tools close by. Tools I
use less often go into drawers. I like pegboards, but build custom
tool holders using "L" hooks that hook into the pegboard.