Rkola

One of the handiest things I did was to run a french cleat around 3 walls of
my shop to hang cabinets. The cabinets have a slot in each side to allow
getting them over the wall mounted half of the cleat, and I'm able to easily
relocate them when I rearrange the shop. I made extra lengths of the cleat, and
use them to put up various storage racks - clamp rack, saw blade hangers,
holding fixtures for jigs, etc. Now if I could only get the discipline to put
things back in the cabinet, or on the storage racks as I finish using them..

Ron Kolakowski.