Silvan

GregP wrote:

I think that he means the angle of the edge. I sympathize
with that: I find it much harder to maintain a 90 deg angle
than I do in obtaining a "straight edge" (or something very
close).

Just don't try that on a chess board. It reallllly matters. I had
everything smooth as glass and perfectly adjoining, at whatever not quite
perfect angle it happened to be until it fit right.

Actually, the fit wasn't the problem, but the thickness. I wasn't thinking.
I wound up with random width boards. Looked really stupid after the second
cut, with every "square" a different size.

Oops.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/