LRod

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 00:37:12 GMT, "Chuck Hoffman"
wrote:

Not aimed directly at the last poster but just a general observation:

It's amazing how many of us hold onto stuff we'll never (again) use. Many
times, the plaintive cry is, "But it's worth more than I can get out of it."
Wrong. It's worth exactly NOTHING sitting unused on your shelf. If you
sold it to someone, that would accomplish two things: 1) give a disused
piece of equipment new life, and 2) put a few bucks in your pocket which you
could use to buy wood for a new project.

3) **** off the guy you sold it to.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net