Dave Hinz

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:02:21 GMT, mark wrote:
A rotozip tool. How can they even sell one? Why did I buy one? I thought I
could use it to rough out some sheetrock electrical socket holes, but it was
pretty crappy.

Oh yeah, got one of those too. Also as a gift. Also from SWMBO...
I used it to cut some round cuts on tile (toilet flange), and the tile
got into the front bearing and it squeals like a pig now. Odd that using
a tool in a manner shown on the box would ruin it.

I hate tools that are broken by design. And don't even get me started about
Christmas presents that are so poorly designed or made that they're broken
out of the box. (DISNEY, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU PEOPLE).

Dave "Ahem. Sorry." Hinz