J T

Wed, Dec 29, 2004, 8:02am (EST-3) (foggytown) claims:
And now in a burst of refreshing honesty we're all going to admit to the
most useless, waste-of-money, unnecessary, white elephant, "why the hell
did I ever buy that" tool in our arsenal. snip

I've bought some stuff I didn't really need, yes; and some some
stuff I've not used yet. Possibly those could be called a "waste of
money", by some, but not by me. Possibly some stuff might even fall in
the "why the hell did I ever buy that?" category, too. But, in truth, I
can't really think of anything that could actually be termed useless, or
a white elephant, because anything I've bought will be put to use,
eventually - some of them are for projects I won't even be able to start
for awhile yet - just bought the tools because I had the money to spare
at the time, and knew I'd eventually need them. .

JOAT
People without "things" are just intelligent animals.