Dave in Fairfax

Badger wrote:
We were taught to take an eyewash bottle of sterile saline and use that
to contain the parts, optrex sell long bottles here that are std.
polyfusion (for I.V. use) relabled as emergency eyewash so is suppose
they should be good for that!

Sounds like a plan. what I was thinking is that most people
('cept here where everybody is a medical/computer type) don't
stock NSS. In that situation, a bowl, come icewater and a dash of
salt is something that ANYBODY can come up with in a hurry. Me' I
keep the Respiratory NSS bullets for trache care around, they can
point and squirt or pour. Good for eyewashers, too.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work