Olson PGT, Precision Ground Teeth, blades are the only way to go in my
opinion. Teeth at bottom of the blade aim upward making a smooth cut
on the bottom of the slab, even ply,

On 29 Dec 2004 05:21:42 -0800, "WaltC" wrote:

I bought a cheap Ryobi scroll saw, and while it did move the blade up
and down, it hasn't been a good saw. The adjustments are too sloppy,
and the blades don't stay in the holders. If you are going to spend
money, spend a bit more and get the Craftsman at $140 or so, they were
very highly rated a year or so ago in side by side testing. (My poor
Ryobi was the lowest rated of the lot)