GregP

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:30:06 GMT, igor wrote:

I s'pose I should not argue with success, but if the two boards have their
(soon-to-be) facing sides up for planing together, how does that make sure
that they match? Seems you would have mirror images in your result. Now,
the mirrors may be perfect so that they are perfectly tight when put
together. .....

I think that he means the angle of the edge. I sympathize
with that: I find it much harder to maintain a 90 deg angle
than I do in obtaining a "straight edge" (or something very
close).