George Saridakis

Hi Terry,

Bought the Airstream from Airware America 3 years ago and would do it again
given the choices. Improvements in lungs, eyes, nose not to mention the
rigid faceshield which has had numerous lathe objects bounce off of it (I
use vacuum chucking 99.99% of the time). Yes I turn professionally, but
would do it even if this was just a hobby - lungs are too costly to replace
(;-)

George

"Terry Poperszky" wrote in message
news
By the time I was finished turning a walnut bowl last night, I felt as
though I had been snorting fire, my nostrils burned so bad. That is with
My Jet air filter on high and a shop vac hose sucking air next to the
sander. So, I guess it is time to spend a little money and save my
sinuses (not to mention the lungs and eys as well).

Would you mind sharing your experiences with the current crop of air
helmets?

Terry