Gino

On 29 Dec 2004 08:02:38 -0800, "foggytown" wrote:

And now in a burst of refreshing honesty we're all going to admit to
the most useless, waste-of-money, unnecessary, white elephant, "why the
hell did I ever buy that" tool in our arsenal.

For me it's a B&D "electric file" - basically a needle-nose belt
sander. It's a something that should be handy as hell but it's just
too damned vicious. Touch it to a piece of wood and you have instant
"**** - too much". I've never been able to get anything done with it.
Next?

FoggyTown
"Cut to shape . . . pound to fit."

Mastercraft Rotozip kit. Gift.
$150 CDN and the biggest piece of crap I have ever seen.
Even the power cord is made out of such hard wire you can't even stretch it out
in warm weather.
Nothing can be squared, the plunge router attachment is a complete joke.

Complete crap.