carl mciver

Drill the hole all the way through the V block and put in a pin that
fits nicely. Best way for less complex tooling, but you might need more
than one drill block for more holes. You don't really want to move the pin
hole to hole as you go because the index might move. Gotta keep the same
reference.
You could also just use any block that has the same height to the tube,
not necessarily a V block.

oups.com...