tommy2times

Default adjust horiz POSITION on

I have a PS34190 Proscan Cinemascreen, a beautiful but tempermental
television set. I have just hooked up the component video input from a DVD
player -- the picture is awesome, however it is cut off about 10-15% on
the right side.

The rear panel on the set allows me to adjust the horizontal SIZE/SQUEEZE
of the image, but does not allow me to push/slide the image more to the
left, hence the right-side cut-off (no matter what horiz. squeeze I use).

Anyone know how to adjust the horizontal position of the displayed image?

Thank you!