Bubba

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:04:22 -0500, "
wrote:

Bubba, please post some news links of people who have perished from mold.

Howz about you get your lazy drunken ass up offa that couch and do a
little thing called Google search and you can find all the articles,
deaths, hoaxes and whatever else you want to find on mold problems all
by your little self.

Which is Bubba's way of saying "I'm full of ****".

Yes, I am saying that you are full of **** and a clueless asshole.
So what else is new?
Your own statement pasted below even proves mold can be fatal although
rare. So are you saying you cant read or what? I think Id like to know
if it was serious or not if it were in my home. You can die with your
livestock for all I care.
Bubba

http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/e...old/moldQA.htm

" Livestock have died from eating moldy feed and fungal infections
can be fatal to humans, although this is rare. There is no specific mold
that creates a life threatening situation by its mere presence."

Counterbalanced by the observation that ANY mold is an allergen,
and adversely affects your air quality. It will make you sick,
in sufficient quantity, but it will drive you out of the house long
before it kills you.

--Goedjn