Mike

Default Garage drainage problem

Well, I don't get much snow where I live but we somehow got surprised
with 14 inches last week. After pulling the car into the garage the
snow that built up in the wheel wells seemed to form a small pond which
ran to the wall that separates the garage from the downstairs living
room. I noticed there was a silicone seal along the wall trim in the
garage but thought nothing of it when we purchased. Well, apparently
there was a crack in the seal and water went under the trim and got the
living room carpet wet on the other side.

The contractor that poured this concrete didn't grade this one right I
guess. Is there anything I can do to get it to drain out the entrance
of the garage? For now, I am parking outside in the drive and knocking
the snow off before I pull in. Inconvenient but I would like to enjoy
the benefits of having a garage.

Any suggestions?