William Deans

Greetings,

This is a good idea. I was afraid that I people might not be willing to /
allowed to let me "use their license" but I will find out.

Thank you for your time,
William Deans

"Takoma Park Volunteer Fire Department Postmaster"
wrote in message news:4OmAd.19491$rL3.11999@trnddc03...
Greetings,

a) I might move away but I would never sell a home I built myself with

years
of my life. Even if it was doing me no good whatsoever I wouldn't

consider
it.
b) I prefer to self-insure even when not forced.
c) I was hoping for a different answer than "move towns".

I was really hoping for some answer like "The Amish Church is exempt

from
the licensed electrician / plumber requirements; donate the land to them
under the agreement that you can live there and build what you will

until
the death of both you and your wife." (I just made that up but you get

the
idea.)

Hope this helps,
William

Call the licensed contractors in your area and find the ones that will
take on a job involving owner sweat equity. I'm no were near you so I
cannot help but I have been involved with a number of electrical
projects were some or all of the work was done by the homeowner.
--
Tom H