Marty

I have the helmet and don't care for it. I don't weld much and find it
annoying. The adjustment bands won't stay put. They keep loosening. As
far as the auto-darkening is concerned though it works just fine. As you
pointed out though good luck in finding replacement parts.

If I did a lot of welding I would look for a better American brand.

Gunner wrote:

Since Ive gotten into welding rather extensively recently, for
Christmas, all the dogs and cats got together and dragged home pop
bottles, rags,newspapers, cardboard and whatnot and presented me with
a gift certificate for Harbor Freight so I could buy a autodarkening
mask.

Damned nice of them!

So I went over and started checking them out. The one that was on sale
at the time was this one: