P.A.Osborne

Default speedfit to copper

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:29:58 UTC, "IMM" wrote:

Use Marley Equator. It is better.

Given the source, Paul, I think that's a recommendation NOT to use
Marley Equator....

Another one...Some mothers do have em...it must be the heat wave.

OK knock it off all of you, you have enough willy waving wars elsewhere
on the group.

Is there nowhere safe for a simple question?

I wish I had asked the question as follows:

I intend to use quick-installable-overpriced-but-easy-even-if-you-do-need-
extra-supports plastic plumbing in the bathroom and want to connect
it to copper......

--Paul
--already bought the speedfit stuff on reccomendations of others
--so the arguing makes no difference to me.

PS: I also have a Dyson DC02 around 7 years old which works fine and dandy