Rob Morley

In article , "Steve
Harris" says...
I think I've worked out a method involving inserting a siphon tube in
the top and through the tube that links the two chambers. The stuff used
by amateur winemakers would be just the job. Unfortunately, my two local
winemaking shops are not answering the phone - possible shut until the
new year.

Can anyone suggest an alternative retail outlet that might seel
tubing. I reckon I want 1/4 inch polythene or other flexible tube.

I think you'll find it's normally PVC.

Ideally, I'd like about 18' so I can drain into the bath rather than a
succession of buckets.

car parts, tropical fish supplies, medical/laboratory equipment,
hydraulic/pneumatic supplies?