J T

Wed, Dec 29, 2004, 1:29am (EST+5)
(Andy=A0Dingley) claims:
So you need all the books you can get. Even buying books brand-new,
full-price is cheaper than mistakes in the benchmaking budget.

Nah. You goes to your local library, borrows a copy of the
pertinent book, copys the pertinent pages, if necessary, makes your
workbench, and returns the book. So, you're out a couple of bucks for
gas, instead of $$$ for a book you'll only use once. I can spare a few
bucks much easier than I can maybe maybe $35, especially when the end
results are the same.

Then you spends a few bucks more for gas, go to a decent used
bookstore, and spends what was saved by not buying one new book, on
several used books.

JOAT
People without "things" are just intelligent animals.