Silvan

Larry Jaques wrote:

Guilty, guilty, guilty. You forgot devilishly handsome with that classic
great-looking-for-a-pregnant-man physique.

Sounds like you've "got chub". You're not suppposed to have that until
you're at least 40.

Or until you start driving a truck for a living. My arms and legs are in
GREAT shape, but my belly not so much. I can't lose it either. I've been
watching what I eat and keeping my activity level up for years, and it
isn't coming off. At least I'm not gaining.

Or I wasn't gaining until my wife's troubles started. I can't really say
that anymore. I've put on 20 pounds, and not because of holiday eating.

with a bona fide beauty queen. Touch me, you know you want to touch me.

Um, pass. I want to touch the beauty queen instead. Lots, firmly.

Nah. I guess not. No use.

self-confidence to be married to a beauty queen. Besides, if she's like
most every other wimminz I ever lusted after in my younger days, she
probably makes my wife look skinny now.

No doubt, and she's prolly a real shrew, too. Better off without.

Yup.

I don't have enough facts to formulate a reasonable opinion yet.

Good luck on that.

Yeah, I know, but this isn't a good time for me to be cynical Larry.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/