BRAVO52 wrote:
Just wanted some opinions on the best way to add a HWH to the system.

The
problem is not the temperature of the water but the amount. The

current
electric tank is 50 gals and I have two girls and a boy to deal with.

I don't
think the volume is enough. The question is do I add it in series

(as a
"pre-warmer") or do I add it closer to the other side of the house

(parallel to
the system)? I'm not really interested in a tankless water heater.
v/r
Jerry

Consider a tankless water heater, here are some brands:

http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Category.aspx?ID=8

You can install them at the point of use, or use them for the whole
house.