Harold & Susan Vordos

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
k.net...
Do you have any pics of your soft jaws you'd like to share with us?

Harold

Alas, I'm stuck in the sunny Florida Keys, 2000 miles from the shop. Can't
take a pic right now VBG

Man, life's a bitch, ain't it?

There's a picture of it being machined in the drop box under my files
showing how to build a non fogging mister. For some reason, on this SUPER
SLOOOOW MODEM CONNECTION, I could get to the text but not the photo.

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...Fog_Mister.txt

Zero_Fog_Mister.JPG

Karl

Thanks, Karl. It worked for me, so I got the general idea, although I'd
love to see the teeth better if you can drag yourself away from the sunshine
some day.

I'm quite impressed with the fog mister. I used to run a spraymist, but I
hated the way it made everything sticky, including the spindle on my
Bridgeport. If I ever get finished with my house building project, I
wouldn't mind building one of those suckers. Very nice!

Thanks for sharing~

Harold