Ken Davey

Darren J. Paul wrote:
On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 18:36:54 GMT, Carl Byrns
wrote:

Maybe the OP header (Jan 11, 9:15 PM) just didn't ring any bells:

Just a quick note to remind Those Who Know, that the annual world-
wide toast to Teenut's memory is coming up fast.

-Carl

Hello,

What time zone is this based on please? I want to be able to convert
to Brisbane, Australia time.

I remember teenut (he once said it shound have a small "t") and I want
to get the time right.

Thanks.

Darren.

Long time lurker.

Maybe this should be more of a reminder than a memorial to Robert (teenut)
Bastow.
I think he would want it this way
Ellen - forgive me - he was yours.
Your pain is mine.
Of all the contributors here he will always be remembered when all of us
others have been long forgotten.
Anyone who does not know him or does not know of him - he is in the archives
and there he will always live.
And yes - lets agree on a universal time to raise a glass.
\
Ken - EST-1 hr.
--
http://www.rupert.net/~solar