MUADIBŪ

As With the other posts, I will give my "what I did"

I just bought the house in May.
Within days, the fan in the "middle bath quit, as well as the heat
lamp. It is an all-in-one type fixture. Since there's only two of us (
ideally ) living in the house, I just left it alone thinking "I'll fix
it another time after a bit of other items to be taken care of are
done."
That was ok for about three months, then the other bathroom fan quit.
just as the weather was turning cooler here in Dallas , and the
Humidity started building heavily and I had no way of removing the
humid air.So............

I went and looked at fans and Heaters and fan/heaters, and decided I
wanted two seperate items because of the way these had died..........

In the master bath I wanted to be able to move air quickly so as to
not have any need for leaving the fan on very long, mostly so I
wouldn't forget and leave it on for hours , or all day while at work
or something. I bought a "next to industrial strength) 180 cfm exhaust
fan, and a heater that is like a coil in an old GE clothes dryer with
a fan mounted in it to circulate the heat downward...........both were
pricey, but they were exactly what I wanted.

In my case the wiring was already there and just needed to be split
from one fixture into two, and a junction box to extend one so I could
put the exhaust fan OVER THE TOILET. All accoplished fairly easily.

RESULTS: I now have a nice warm bathroom if I warm it for a few
minutes in the morning before I shower.
I now have an exhaust fan that sux all the humidity out
of the bathroom in about 8 minutes after I turn on the
fan..........Timer switch to come.

HOME DEPOT has all the stuff needed to do all of this install, even if
there's no wiring in the wall or ceiling. Worse case scenario, surface
mount your wiring in conduit.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html