Andy Hall

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:51:36 +0000, mark wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to find a hot water system that will fit into a
cabinet whose outside dimensions are 500mm wide, by about
2m high, 600mm deep.

I can find plenty of condensing gas boilers to fit, but I'm
having a lot of trouble finding a hot water cylinder (unvented
preferably)of about 400mm diameter.

I've looked at thermal store systems as well, but they are
also a tad too wide. Range have a 350mm one, but it's a
rediculous 1750mm high, no room for the boiler then.

I think to fill a reasonable size bath I'll need about 150L
capacity.

Can anybody suggest something?

Cheers,
Mark.

You can get them made to size, but unfortunately you can't fit a quart
into a pint pot.....

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl