willshak

On 12/28/2004 12:16 PM US(ET), Duane Bozarth took fingers to keys, and=20
typed the following:

"John=E2=80=B0] =

=20
" wrote:
=20

In article oups.com,=

Eli Sucks wrote:

=20

Anybody have any experience with the walmart brand of power tools "pow=

er
Max" ?
I was thinking of getting a circ saw for $39.99 CDN.
Should I just stick with B&D or Skil?
thanx
Steve W.
=20

Cheap tools are no bargain.
=20

Including some of the cheap "name brand" stuff Waly-World sells as
well...

I haven't actually seen the latest branded stuff of which you speak, but=

it undoubtedly is the lowest possible cost straight from the Chinese
sweat shop...
=20

My wife bought me a shirt from JC Penney, carrying the St Johns Bay=20
brand. It was a button cuff shirt, but the cuffs had no buttons, only=20
the button hole on the one side. They were made in Turkey.

--=20
Bill