Roger Shoaf

It is galvanized or at least zinc plated. EMT is not the same as rigid.
Rigid looks like water pipe but the inside is smooth.

If it will work size wise you can strip off the plating if that is a
problem.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

"Ronnie" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm tired of trying to find 1/2" thin wall, round tubing (not pipe). It
was suggested locally that I try using rigid EMT electrical conduit.
Anyone use this for projects? I don't know why it won't work; it
doesn't appear to be galvanized. The best part is .26 cents a foot
versus $3.00 a foot for mailorder tubing.

Ronnie