El Penguini

Thanks for the quick response! I have programmable thermostats (perhaps a
contributor to this problem, actually) but they only allow four time
settings - wakeup, leave, return and sleep. I guess I could change to
another style that would allow more programming options. Definitely a
suggestion I'll think about.

Thanks!

UP
"Andrew Koenig" wrote in message
"El Penguini" wrote in message

I don't want to tear the house apart now (I'll need to do something in

the
spring) and don't want to run the upstair thermostat at 75 all winter.

Can you get a programmable thermostat that you can set to put the
temperature at 75 for an hour out of every six or so?