Andy Hall

Default **** Thames Valley or London Group meet on March 17th *****

On 4 Mar 2004 20:22:06 -0800, (Zymurgy)
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote
I've volunteered to organise a group meeting two weeks time -
Wednesday March 17th,

Cool.

Towards the end of last year we met at the Green Man at Hurst near
Reading

http://www.thegreenman.uk.com/

By jaysus it was hard to find :-(((

This was relatively central for most people, and I would propose it
again. Equally I am open to other ideas. Some people (Andrew G.
and Zymurgy) came from further south, so another option is to look for
something more towards the Blackwater Valley - e.g. Camberley,
Farnborough etc...... Comments?

Whilst they're both closer to me I don't know of any decent Pubs
around these parts, so a nice rural one serving decent real ale will
be a go-er for me.

Are there any around the Sandhurst area ?

I don't know.. I've never pubbed in that direction, but wouldn't
mind. Anybody else know of one?

Alternatively London is no bother either ...

I'm easily pleased ;-)

You could come to both then........

Cheers

Paul.