Howie

oh yeah, and it is a built-in model...

"Howie" wrote in message
It's a new install (we don't presently have a dishwasher at all). I was
reading that you can use an automotive cooling hose for a drain line...

"Tom" wrote in message

"Howie" wrote in message
We bought a Kenmore dishwasher at a local Sears outlet store, but it
didn't
include any parts for installation, nor any manuals for installation.

We
were sent a "Dishwasher Use & Care Guide"...

Is it a big deal that we didn't have any parts included? What would

have
been missing? Are they of any expense? Do I need an installation

manual?

If it's a builtin, the only thing that comes with it is the new drain

hose.
No a/c cord or plumbing fittings. It it was a portable, there would

have
been an adapter for your sink faucet. If builtin, it goes back in the

hole
the same as the old came out and uses the old a/c cord. You might have

purchase an adapter to fit the old water line to the new inlet valve if

it
is different, but like I said that wouldn't have come with the new one,
anyway.