AshTray700

well at any rate with all of this , its time for everybody on this planet
to wake up and smell the roses, there is no "mother nature" controlling
all of the life sustaining elements on this planet , they will go away,
everybody gets in this whole "god is taking care of us" state of mind and
therefore they ignore the facts. this planet will eventually no longer
suppport life period and if we do not develop technology that allows us to
migrate off it we will go down with it. so lets try and keep it livable as
long as possible to give our scientist the opportunity to develop a method
of deep space travel (if one exists) so that all of this **** we go
through to continue the human race is not in vain