CJT

Cubzilla wrote:
Slightly higher working voltage the better, just keep an eye out for the
correct polarity, don't wory too much about the temp.

Whether or not the temp rating is important depends on the application.

E.g., it can be quite important in switching power supplies, which are
stressful for capacitors.

Regards

"30W" wrote in message

When replacing caps is there any thing special to look for. I know it
has to have the same capacitance, voltage, and temp is there something
else?

Also what are your opinions on using a higher voltage cap than was
originally used? For instance using a 35V when the original was a 25V.
The closer the better?

TIA!!