mac davis

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:02:50 -0500, "George" george@least wrote:

Common occurrence, George, be it turning, cabinet work, car repair,
painting a wall, etc...
You KNOW what to look for and focus on that, others see the whole
thing as a completed item..

Everyone else's stuff looks better than mine, too. I can see the mistakes
in mine, but strangely, others can't.

"Keith Young" wrote in message

Now comes the crux of the problem. When attending local woodturning club
meeting , I noticed that at all the show and tells that the products, art,
or whatever that were being displayed seemed alot better than mine.It

takes
considerable stamina to stand up and display a product that at least on

the
surface seems inferior to most others displayed.

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing