Duane Bozarth

Ignoramus24153 wrote:
... my generator ...
Now I need to wire it to my house. ...

Don't know why I didn't think to suggest this previously except I didn't
see the post mentioning a shed/coop until this am so didn't think about
it being a likelihood...

But, if you're on a REC (rural electric co-op), check w/ them, they may
well do the hook up for/with you for nothing more than a nominal charge
plus parts. Our co-op does this in order to ensure we protect our
linemen from potential mistakes...unfortunately, we instituted the
policy/service too late to avoid one nasty incident.

And, actually, you may want to check w/ your provider anyway as their
policy may require notification of any generator when installed...