Larry Jaques

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 01:11:28 -0500, Silvan
calmly ranted:

(Which is a very complicated way of saying I wasn't born yet. Not until
'72, back when half of you people around here still had hair.)

You were born the year after I gradidjulated from high school, you
young whippersnapper. And I still have half my hair.

My problem is I'm somewhat decent looking, I'm told repeatedly, but then
people get to know me.

You're sick, perverted, and twisted, so you know you're appreciated
here. We support our own.

Yeah, that's right, I met her in Latin class. Cute, ain't it?

Yeah. Did you French her there?

Our relationship has always been kind of weird, but it works. It's less
passion than codependency. She's really not very good at dealing with
situations that involve making a decision. I'm not very good at dealing
with situations that involve people. Together we're a hell of a team.
Apart, we'd both be living with our parents.

gurgle

I'll have to take a raincheck on that. As you have doubtless surmised from
my other posts, the hospital didn't call because things got nasty. The
last thing she needs right now is a hug, though if I'm careful I can touch
her pinky without hurting her.

I still say we're living in the bloody Stone Age when it comes to
medical practice. I'll likely die rather than going into a hospital
again willingly. The result would, no doubt, be the same.

Your wifey evidently got the guy who gradidjulated from medical school
by the skin of his teeth. Best wishes on a speedy (albeit longer than
planned) recovery for her.

If God approved of nudity, we all would have been born naked.
http://www.diversify.com Your Wild & Woody Website Wonk