Larry Jaques

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:44:03 -0700, Doug Winterburn
calmly ranted:

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 18:16:44 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:

I DID just get the fuming box glued up a few minutes ago, though. It's 5'
wide by 3' tall and 2' deep, made from some stunning birdseye SPF tubatwos
and onebuhtwos. Ourghta be about big enough, huh? I'll fold in one side of
the plastic (and not trim it) so I can stick longer boards in and still be
able to seal it when I make the G&G couch... unless I make it out of
jarrah.

What's next after birdseye G-cans and fuming boxes - sheesh! ;-)

"G-cans"?!?

P.S: We ain't talkin' maple here.

If God approved of nudity, we all would have been born naked.
http://www.diversify.com Your Wild & Woody Website Wonk