PoP

Default Ladder Advice

On 4 Mar 2004 14:53:56 -0800, (N. Thornton) wrote:

It is better to tie off the top of the ladder to an eyebolt fixed to the
house. The person at the bottom can really only stop the ladder bottom
sliding away from the wall. If you start to fall sideways they can't do
much (been there).

I've always though if that happens, wrap arms round the sides, take
your feet off and slide down. But... unless you actually practice it,
its unlikely to happen IRL.

I imagine you've got a mental block problem as the ladder starts to
tip sideways - your knuckles will be brilliant white as your fingers
grip hard on the ladder.....I doubt you'd be able to think about doing
what you suggest in time.

PoP

---
If you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at
http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk. I'll
probably still ignore you but at least I'll get the
message.....