Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot

Lobster wrote:
I'm now tiling the ceiling of my shower cubicle, into which there will
be a shower fan/light inset, so a 4" diameter hole is needed through
the tiles. This will affect 2 tiles only, and I've already cut out
two half-moons from these using a hand tile-saw but have yet to
attach these two to the ceiling. These are standard ceramic tiles,
~6mm thick.
Unfortunately however, the hole's a bit tight for the fan, so I need
to enlarge the diameter by 1 or 2 mm - the sort of task I'd normally
do using a file or rasp were I working in wood or metal. But what
would be a good way of abrading a ceramic tile without busting it?
(It took a long time to saw the hole, so I'd rather not have to do it
again!)

Dremel?

Si