Kat

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 01:05:13 +0000, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote:

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the
drugs began to take hold. I remember "Air Rider"
saying something like:

I'm pretty sure (as my mate has one) that the swb trannie is the same length
as a normal car. My mate couldn't have anything bigger, otherwise there
wouldn't be any parking spaces big enough outside his terraced house.

If there's a bulkhead fitted, the SWB Tranny is annoyingly just too
short to get the doors shut on a sheet of 8'x4'. If no bulkhead it can
stand up and poke between the seats.

Alternatively, you can prolly drive with the back doors open, suitably
adorned wioth red rags, yes?

Apart from that, I found the SWB shr Tranny a gem to own, being bloody
useful for most things

If 'most thinks' includes nipping down to my crowded narrow shopping
street for a packet of tea bags, I'd have to beg to differ.. ;-)