Tony Hogarty

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 02:37:11 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Tony Hogarty wrote:

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:29:38 +0000, Andy Hall wrote:

Don't replace it with tacky laminate though. Decent real wood is not
significantly more expensive, looks a whole lot better and is not harder
to maintain.

??? Real Maple floor in my own house £70/sq m plus significant fitting
costs, mid range laminate floor for the house I have refurbished
£6.99/sq m plus much lower fitting cost. I'd say that was pretty
significant in terms of price difference.

Did real oak laminate at around 40 per square, and fitted it myself. Easy.

As I said significantly more expensive.

--
Regards

Tony Hogarty