Lobby Dosser

Dooler wrote:

Just starting out making furniture as a hobby and am looking for a
good (cheap?) supplier in the Portland Oregon area? I have heard
about lumber via mail order, but am not familiar with that and suspect
the shipping could be murderous. Home Depot and Lowes have some wood,
but to me are on the expensive side for selection they have.

Thanks
- Clayton

Crosscut Hardwood - 3065 NW Front. Gilmer Wood - 2211 NW St. Helens. Both
are excellent. IIRC, if you join The Guild of Oregon Woodworkers you can
get a discount. Woodcrafters on NE 6th & Davis has a pretty good selection.
Rockler in Beaverton and Woodcraft in Tigard have fair selections.