Andy Hall

Default **** Thames Valley or London Group meet on March 17th *****

On 4 Mar 2004 22:25:24 GMT, Rod Hewitt
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote in
:

I've volunteered to organise a group meeting two weeks time -
Wednesday March 17th, for people in or willing to travel to the Thames
Valley area.

Andy,

I appreciate your organising efforts - but what inhibits me is the old
driving issue. I really don't want to turn up and have to stay on the OJ.

Point taken.

Maybe Reading would be another option because of public transport.
Not that good from Wycombe though.......

Seems that half the group live here in High Wycombe - perhaps that would be
a good place :-)

Well....

About half the people last time came from Farnborough/Fleet etc. and
Wycombe is a long trek from there and no worthwhile public transport.

Perhaps for you, a better solution might be to go to one in
London.....

Having two sessions might be more practical all round??

Rod

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl