Bob Beckwith

I was just wondering if it was not too costly to have the lathe VS I
might consider it but yes you are right the system I now have is quite
adequate.
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:40:45 -0600, "Barry N. Turner"
wrote:

With the arrangement you now have, why would you want to convert to VS?

Barry

"Bob Beckwith" wrote in message
.. .
I bought the standard model with the step pulley system and wonder if
it is possible to convert it to V/S. Thanks. I have modified it like
the General that Dell Stubs has in his Video by using a pulley system
and a foot pedal and it works great. Certainly adds to the safety and
you can check your work while either turning or finishing very quickly
and be back in business right away without turning the lathe off and
on. All lathes should be manufactured like this for the convenience
and safety.