Swingman

"George" wrote in message
Testy , aren't we? Sounds like you jumped on your ass to try and save

the
world from something evil on the horizon.

I said nothing about the wind, that's your addition.

I absolutely agree, George .. since it _is_ an essential component of what
was under discussion, your "saying nothing about the wind" pointed
_directly_ to your ignorance of the subject

Tilt away in
ignorance, or look up what I told you. If the mist blows away, they're
not/can't be misting well enough to hold the dewpoint. Simple enough even
for you?

You quoted what I wrote, but obviously read what you wanted to see

That's because when you take away your superior-than-thou attitude, there
was nothing left but ignorant conjecture.

"Misting" a citrus grove is a very complicated business if it is to be
sucessful. What you "wrote" is not even in the ballpark.

Kiss my ass again, George.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04